Medi-Astro Chart Reading
Please read the following in its entirety before booking a consultation:
A Medi-Astro Chart reading is the reading of a Natal chart through the lens of Medical Astrology. It is used to learn about a person’s innate constitution, potential predispositions, problem areas and trigger points. Medical Astrology teaches us about our body from the most basic level. It can tell us what types of foods to eat more of and what to avoid. It can tell us the best type of exercise for our unique body type, and what types of illnesses we may be predisposed to. It can give us insights on how to keep our bodies at their healthiest by showing us which areas of our bodies may be the most prone to illness and injury. If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, read the rest of this in its entirety and send me an email below with your intentions.
Who a Medi-Astro Chart reading is for:
- Anyone looking for insight into the best ways to keep their body and mind healthy.
- Anyone curious about their health from an astrological point of view.
- Anyone who wants a Medical Astrology Chart reading, but doesn’t want a full herbalism consultation.
What you get out of:
- Insights into your innate constitution and the best ways to keep yourself healthy.
- Information on potential trigger points.
- Possible predispositions and which areas of your body need to be nourished the most.
What you can expect:
- I will send you an intake form to fill out. Fill this out to the best of your ability. It will help point me in the right direction when I get started reading your chart. You will send the completed intake form back to me, as well as payment (instructions below). I will then take that information, cast your chart and study it. I will create a PDF document of my findings and email it to you so that you have an idea of what we will talk about during our Zoom call. This initial step can take me a few days.
- Next we will meet over Zoom (we will find a time that works for both of us) to discuss your intake form and my findings. Sometimes my findings are accurate, sometimes they are not. There are many ways to interpret a chart. This is why we meet over Zoom. This gives you a chance to tell me where I am right and where I am wrong.
- If you are familiar with astrology, I use the Whole Sign chart system for my readings.
- I will need your place, time and date of birth. These need to be as accurate as possible or I will not be able to do an effective reading.
- I do not do predictive astrology. I do not believe our fate is set in stone and I think that attempting to predict health outcomes/onsets can be dangerous.
- A Medi-Astro Chart reading is simply to learn about POSSIBLE predispositions and trigger points. Just because I interpret something a certain way in a chart does NOT mean that it will come to pass.
- Appointments will be done over Zoom at this time, and we can be flexible when it comes to scheduling a time.
- I will need a few days in between receiving your intake form and having our Zoom call to do my reading and create a PDF file for you. Once you have received and read through the file, we can book our Zoom call.
- A Medi-Astro Chart reading has a flat rate fee of $100.
- For now, payments are only accepted via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no refunds for chart readings. If you are unhappy with the results of the reading, a reimbursement will not be issued, however I would be happy to look at your chart again from a different angle, for no extra charge. There are many different ways to interpret a birth chart, and sometimes the chart reader sees things that are not accurate to the client's current life.
If after reading this, you wish to book a reading, you can contact me below.